Friday, August 20, 2010

Another False Mission Accomplished In Iraq by the American Mercenaries

Another False Mission Accomplished In Iraq by the American Mercenaries

False WMD, Human Shredder of Saddam, False 2003 Mission Accomplished Speech, False Toppling of Saddam’s Statue, False Turkey of George Bush, False Mission Accomplished in Iraq, … are a series of false and barbaric actions of USA!

Most importantly, 'Iraq Was Invaded to Secure Israel,' Says Senator Hollings and Cheney: Iraq pullout would hurt Israel | JTA - Jewish & Israel News. Ironically, the Illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq was planned before 9/11.

Time is right to prosecute these war criminals.


Robert Fisk: US troops say goodbye to Iraq

Torture. Corruption. Civil war. America has certainly left its mark

Friday, 20 August 2010

Some of the last US combat soldiers to leave Iraq race for the Kuwaiti border. Around 50,000 troops will stay in the country to train the Iraqi army


Some of the last US combat soldiers to leave Iraq race for the Kuwaiti border. Around 50,000 troops will stay in the country to train the Iraqi army

When you invade someone else's country, there has to be a first soldier – just as there has to be a last.

The first man in front of the first unit of the first column of the invading American army to reach Fardous Square in the centre of Baghdad in 2003 was Corporal David Breeze of the 3rd Battalion, Fourth Marine Regiment. For that reason, of course, he pointed out to me that he wasn't a soldier at all. Marines are not soldiers. They are Marines. But he hadn't talked to his mom for two months and so – equally inevitably – I offered him my satellite phone to call his home in Michigan. Every journalist knows you'll get a good story if you lend your phone to a soldier in a war.

"Hi, you guys," Corporal Breeze bellowed. "I'm in Baghdad. I'm ringing to say 'Hi! I love you. I'm doing fine. I love you guys.' The war will be over in a few days. I'll see you soon." Yes, they all said the war would be over soon. They didn't consult the Iraqis about this pleasant notion. The first suicide bombers – a policeman in a car and then two women in a car – had already hit the Americans on the long highway up to Baghdad. There would be hundreds more. There will be hundreds more in Iraq in the future.

Related articles

So we should not be taken in by the tomfoolery on the Kuwaiti border in the last few hours, the departure of the last "combat" troops from Iraq two weeks ahead of schedule. Nor by the infantile cries of "We won" from teenage soldiers, some of whom must have been 12-years-old when George W Bush sent his army off on this catastrophic Iraqi adventure. They are leaving behind 50,000 men and women – a third of the entire US occupation force – who will be attacked and who will still have to fight against the insurgency.

Yes, officially they are there to train the gunmen and militiamen and the poorest of the poor who have joined the new Iraqi army, whose own commander does not believe they will be ready to defend their country until 2020. But they will still be in occupation – for surely one of the the "American interests" they must defend is their own presence – along with the thousands of armed and indisciplined mercenaries, western and eastern, who are shooting their way around Iraq to safeguard our precious western diplomats and businessmen. So say it out loud: we are not leaving.

Instead, the millions of American soldiers who have passed through Iraq have brought the Iraqis a plague. From Afghanistan – in which they showed as much interest after 2001 as they will show when they start "leaving" that country next year – they brought the infection of al-Qa'ida. They brought the disease of civil war. They injected Iraq with corruption on a grand scale. They stamped the seal of torture on Abu Ghraib – a worthy successor to the same prison under Saddam's vile rule – after stamping the seal of torture on Bagram and the black prisons of Afghanistan. They sectarianised a country that, for all its Saddamite brutality and corruption, had hitherto held its Sunnis and Shias together.

And because the Shias would invariably rule in this new "democracy", the American soldiers gave Iran the victory it had sought so vainly in the terrible 1980-88 war against Saddam. Indeed, men who had attacked the US embassy in Kuwait in the bad old days – men who were allies of the suicide bombers who blew up the Marine base in Beirut in 1983 – now help to run Iraq. The Dawa were "terrorists" in those days. Now they are "democrats". Funny how we've forgotten the 241 US servicemen who died in the Lebanon adventure. Corporal David Breeze was probably two or three-years-old then.

But the sickness continued. America's disaster in Iraq infected Jordan with al-Qa'ida – the hotel bombings in Amman – and then Lebanon again. The arrival of the gunmen from Fatah al-Islam in the Nahr al-Bared Palestinian camp in the north of Lebanon – their 34-day war with the Lebanese army – and the scores of civilian dead were a direct result of the Sunni uprising in Iraq. Al-Qa'ida had arrived in Lebanon. Then Iraq under the Americans re-infected Afghanistan with the suicide bomber, the self-immolator who turned America's soldiers from men who fight to men who hide.

Anyway, they are busy re-writing the narrative now. Up to a million Iraqis are dead. Blair cares nothing about them – they do not feature, please note, in his royalties generosity. And nor do most of the American soldiers. They came. They saw. They lost. And now they say they've won. How the Arabs, surviving on six hours of electricity a day in their bleak country, must be hoping for no more victories like this one.

Then and now

3,000 The estimated number of Iraqi civilians killed last year. That's less than a tenth of the 34,500 killed in 2007 but it's still testament to the dangers faced each day by Iraqis.

200 The number of Iraqis known to be still held in US custody – a fraction of the 26,000 held in military prisons three years ago.

15.5 The average number of hours of electricity a day Baghdad receives, a marked improvement from the six hours it got three years ago but still not up to pre-invasions standards, when Iraqi cities could rely on 24-hour power.

More from Robert Fisk

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yahoo Exposed Murdoch Lies

Yahoo Exposed Murdoch Lies

Further to Sydney Zio-Nazis Murdering the Truth the following Yahoo report will expose lies of modern day Joseph Goebbels Rupert Murdoch’s Julius Streicher and Israetards, Israeo-Nazis and Zio-Nazis.

Faruque Ahmed


Free Australia Now, Mobile: 041 091 4118

Aussies remain in Israeli detention

AAP June 1, 2010, 8:00 pm

One Australian has been wounded in a deadly commando raid on ships  taking aid to the Gaza Strip.

AFP © Enlarge photo

One Australian has been shot and four more are in Israeli detention after they were caught in a deadly clash over a humanitarian mission bound for Gaza.

The Australians were on board an aid flotilla trying to reach the Palestinian territory.

Nine people died when Israeli forces stormed the ships, sparking international condemnation. A 20-year-old Australian man has undergone surgery after being shot in the leg.

The incident has added further strain to the troubled relationship between Australia and Israel.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd spoke out against the violence and loss of life.

"The Australian government condemns any use of violence under the sorts of circumstances that we have seen," he told reporters in Canberra.

"Furthermore, we are deeply concerned about the loss of life which has occurred."

Mr Rudd called for Israel's blockade of Gaza to end.

Australia and Israel's usually cordial relations have become troubled with the attack on the aid convoy coming soon after the federal government expelled an Israeli diplomat.

The expulsion was in retaliation for Israel's use of forged Australian passports in an assassination in Dubai.

Foreign Minister Stephen Smith also deplored the flotilla incident, describing it as "terrible and shocking" in a speech to parliament.

"I think very many Australians will be shocked by it," he said.

Australia called on Israel to conduct an independent inquiry into the incident straight away, and for that inquiry to be transparent.

The Australians in Israeli detention include two Fairfax reporters, Paul McGeough and Kate Geraghty.

They are understood to have refused an offer of deportation and are now in a detention centre at Beersheva. They have had their footage and equipment confiscated.

Peter Fray, editor of Fairfax's The Sydney Morning Herald, called on Israel to allow the reporters to tell their story.

Mr Fray said the reporters had "every right" to be on board the flotilla.

"We ask that Israel respect their right to do their jobs," he said.

The other detained Australians are two women who are understood to be unharmed.

Protests were held in Australian cities on Tuesday against Israel's actions. An estimated 4000 people stormed Sydney's Town Hall forecourt, chanting "Israel, USA, how many kids have you killed today?".

The crowd observed a minute's silence to remember the dead, standing by banners that read "Israel is a terrorist state".

In Canberra, about 120 protesters clasped candles and chanted in front of the Israeli embassy.

Palestinian flags were waved and some wore traditional scarves in a gesture of support.

The crowd heard that Israel had gone too far in attacking the convoy, and that the international community had to act swiftly or such actions would be repeated.

Protester Mahmoud Abujafar, who was born in the West Bank but lives in Canberra, said he had been feeling bad about the deaths all day.

"People came to help us, the people in Gaza, and they were killed," he told AAP.

He said he was feeling very proud of the Australians who had joined the aid flotilla.

Protesters chanted "free free Palestine" and "shame" as police guarded the gate to the embassy.

Earlier in the day, federal Opposition Leader Tony Abbott said the flotilla incident was "very distressing" and expressed his regret.

The opposition has not criticised Israel, saying more time is needed to sift through the differing claims about what happened.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Confidential NSW TDA Issues

Confidential NSW TDA Issues

Further to Anne Turner's Weapons of Mass Destruction, Why Sex? and panty centric conspiracy of Trevor it must be clear;

1. NSW TDA is not someone’s private property and

2. NSW TDA is a bailee drivers’ organisation.

What is good for bailee drivers’ is good for lessee drivers, owner drivers and rest of the society. The NSW TDA can not represent and protect taxi mafia interest.

Over the last few weeks, some executive committee members have attended a number of meetings on behalf of the NSW TDA. Meetings of owners, meeting with the taxi mafia and DG of the NSW T&I are a few to mention. My concern as a Secretary of the NSW TDA is:

1. These meetings were not approved by the committee.

2. No one officially reported to the committee in writing, on who have organized these meetings respectively.

3. Who have attended these meetings respectively, where and when?

4. What was discussed in those meetings and

5. What was the agreement of those meetings?

The NSW TDA is an open, fully audited and transparent organization. We can not afford and must not resort in secrecy.

No Personal Issues

The NSW TDA time were consumed because of personal issues involving Anne Turner, Trevor Bradley and Tony Denton.

This time Anne Turner's Weapons of Mass Destruction, Why Sex? and panty centric conspiracy of Trevor is also causing plenty of trouble. Surely, we can do without them.

Faruque Does Not have Any Personal Issues

I have been fighting for taxi drivers’ issues for a long time and I will continue to do so. I do not have any personal problem with anyone. It was Anne under the guidance of Tony made many frivolous and vexatious allegations against me. I have refuted them correctly.

Direction the NSW TDA

Ann, Trevor (Tony)

Do you have any direction for the NSW TDA? Certainly not!

Last committee meeting Trevor’s control freak agenda collided with Anne’s blood thirsty agenda. I have posted a warning then. However, for the sake of peace I kept a blind eye. But, I have to act now.

Blood of Ted

Ted was ambushed at the last committee meeting. Anne Turner and Trevor Bradley were mean, vicious and in breach of law. Ted’s suspension was immoral, illegal, harsh and unjust. Such a suspension was not beneficial for the NSW TDA or anyone for that matter.

I Advice to Rescind Ted’s Suspension

For a number of reasons Ted may take legal action against the NSW TDA. I will prefer to rescind Ted’s suspension. I repeat again, Ted’s suspension is not beneficial for anyone. It is a manipulation of a couple of power drunk people.

My Priority

My priorities are NSW Upper House Inquiry, amendment of the last Taxi Bill, countering media and public attacks against taxi drivers and many burning issues I was trying to raise for a long time. Infighting is the last thing in my mind.

Anne’s Ignorance and Determination to Remain Ignorant

In many times Anne spoke to me about many serious issues based on rank talk. I politely advised her to read posts at the Exec and other documents before making such a big statement. Her responses used to be, “I know what I am doing and don’t patronise me”. Surely, I have to draw a boundary to protect myself from false and fabricated accusations.

Anne’s Threat

Anne has been threatening to resign over Trevor, Tony, Ted and a few other issues! She is free to choose her destiny.

However, in all of those threat and actions I can not see any interest of the NSW TDA.

NSW TDA is our Asset

Due to a few people’s vendetta and power drunk nature the NSW TDA can not and must not be destroyed.

Re: December Committee meeting.

Surely rather than a further witch hunt there can be some attention to the parliamentary upper house enquiry on this agenda?